Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

One Year Ago...

...I got to experience an amazing moment viewing the sweet faces of my twin little boys for the first time.

These two little boys have changed my world forever. They are such a joy and blessing to our family. While I had my moments of exhaustion, feeling overwhelmed I have had 10 times more moments of pure love, joy, and awe. I am so happy that God chose me to be the mommy to Micah & Mason. I could never have guessed that raising twins could be so fun. I cannot wait to see what this next year brings.
Happy Birthday Micah & Mason. I love you more than you will ever know.
Hugs and Kisses
Love, 
Mommy


Party pictures and One Year stats coming soon. Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us today!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails