Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shutterfly Review

I wanted to share with you about a great company. I LOVE www.shutterfly.com. They have so many great products from Christmas cards to gifts.
We purchased our Christmas cards from them last year as well and I was so happy with the quality. I was originally planning on making my own cards this year but ran out of time. Thank goodness for Shutterfly. They are easy fast and have lots of fun holiday designs in their Holiday 2010 Christmas Cards.


They also have some great photo gifts. I love this mug filled with sweets. What a perfect gift for grandparents.



 My other favorite item by Shutterfly is their photo books and photo calendars. They are a great quick way to document a special event in your life. What an easy way for the busy mom like me who wants to have adorable scrapbooks but doesn't have them time. Or another great grandparent gift.

The last item I came across was the mounted artwork. I am in love with the striped baby print on their site. Such a cute addition to a nursery. An easy way to have a professional piece without the hassle of framing it.


Definitely check out their site. You will love what you find.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails