Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween fun!

If you read my last post you know that we had a very busy month. Here are the rest of our October photos.


Auntie Haley came over one evening. The kids all LOVE her.

This was my attempt at getting a picture of the boys and their friend Kelton at our Mommy 2 Mommy party.

I got to help with Madison's harvest party at school. It was so much fun to see what they do in the classroom.  I got to hear several of their songs and get to know each of the kids.

I helped with the games. We had David and Goliath, a pumpkin bean bag toss,
 and pin the nose on the jack o lantern.
 Here is Transformer Micah.
 Stories with Mrs. Umashankar after games.

Sydney was making a silly pose with  her hand so Madison followed. They are so funny.

Sydney, Madison, and Eli (Bert)

It was so much fun to be in the classroom.

In line to trick or treat in the church office.

Mrs. Wilson's 3's Preschool Class Harvest Party


On Halloween we started the morning carving our pumpkins.

Then Haley came over to trick or treat with us. This was the best pic I could get. The boys are not being very cooperative with pics lately.

Mermaid Madi

Tiger Micah

Dinosaur Mason

How cute are those tails?

Yet again the best I could do.

And finally, My favorite picture of the  month. Madison's 1st school photo.


I cannot believe we are already halfway through November. I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I love getting to see all of my family and the SHOPPING! We also will be getting out Christmas tree that weekend. I LOVE this time of year.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! How fun to help the class with a party. I wasn't thinking when I signed up for Aaron's class parties...I picked the Valentines Day party. Now I wish I'd have picked a sooner one so I'd know who these kids are he always talks about :) Can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails