Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harvest Happenings

We have had a busy month of October. Matt and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary, I made a trip to Vegas with my mom for her store, we went to an apple orchard, I threw one of my besties Nicole a baby shower, Madison had her first school field trip to the pumpkin patch, school pictures, my birthday, Halloween, 2 rounds of colds already, and lots of fun play time at home. Here are some pics from our month. I am going to break this up into 2 posts.

Apple Orchard with the Ball Family

Mason
 Micah
 Our little family
 The goats ignored everyone who came up. But the second they saw my boys they came right over. So funny. Apparently two babies even intrigues goats. 
 Tricia and her handsome boys. Koleson, Kelton, and Kaeden
 My favorite Girl!

Las Vegas- ABC Kids expo trip
My mom and I went to the CSI Experience the first night we were there.
 The Strip- we had dinner at hard Rock, stopped at the M&M store of course and visited MGM and New York New York. This was our only time for site seeing.
 Statue of Liberty out of jelly beans
 At the Expo

 First Field to Pumpkin Patch

Dara & Sydney
 The perfect pumpkin
 Mommy and my girl
 Besties!
 Mrs. Wilson's 3yr old class
 Love this picture!

More October Halloween pics to come.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails