Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty Time

Today was officially our first day of potty training. We have been doing pre stuff for a few months. She has gone 3-4 times during that time.
Today we went cold turkey no diapers all cloth. We got some special prizes at the store thanks to Nana and Daddy.The morning started with 5 accidents right off the bat. I think she would start to go and stop herself multiple times. By lunch we were finally have successes and even dry through nap. Overall for the day we had 6 successes in the potty. She got a prize each time which was very fun. She is definitely getting it and so proud of herself. I wasn't expecting her to have any successes right away so today was such a great surprise and blessing. I know she is ready and I am so glad that we are moving forward. She is no longer a baby. Such a big girl. I hope tomorrow goes just as well.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana is so proud of you big girl!!! I knew you could do it

Renee Simmons said...

Madison,
Your a big girl now!!! Love the pic, but you won't when you mom shares it with a boyfriend when you are (MUCH) older! LOL!

Hugs,
Renee'

Christa Wiens said...

Way to go, Madison!

jennifer lee said...

i love that the baby has a potty too...too cute! can you email me, so I can send you an invite to Ellie & Olivia's totspot? i don't have your email...jennlee22@gmail.com. thanks!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I love the close up of her face, and who doesn't love a doll with her own potty?!
:)

love,
Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails