Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend

Last weekend started out with Madison and Matt going to the zoo. They took a picnic lunch and their was even a small egg hunt. Madison is still telling us about the animals.







Later that evening they went to church. Here is Madison twirling in her new dress,
and a cute Daddy Daughter picture.



Finally on Sunday I got to join in on some of the fun. We started out the morning letting Madison open her Easter basket. She got a new My Little Pony, new jammies for her Build a Bear Bunny from last Easter, and of course some chocolate.
We went to my parents house for Easter that afternoon where I took over their couch. Matt's parent's and my siblings all joined us. Madison got yet another Easter basket from Nana and Poppy, and some Dora sunglasses and a book from Grandma Dolly and Papa John. Quite spoiled. We had a delicious ham dinner. I was wishing I had more room to eat. The babies don't leave much room for large meals. :)
Haley and Madison did an egg hunt in the house. It was very rainy and wet. My dad's great yard will have to wait yet another year to see an egg hunt. Madison has been plying with her Easter eggs ever since. Who knew they could cause such entertainment.











We once again had a wonderful day with all of our family.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails