Marteney Love
Our life as a family of 5!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Home Again!

I am finally home again! I was actually discharged Friday night instead of Saturday after being examined and monitored that evening. They were happy with my progress and scheduled me an appointment for Tuesday morning with the high risk pregnancy clinic. I apologize if my last post was a bit scattered. I still had magnesium in my system, terbutaline, and a relaxant. I didn't know at the time how groggy it would make me. Apparently you are supposed to get 8-10hrs of sleep and I had taken it an hour or two before. Lets just say I was a bit out of it as I was typing. I will be only taking that at night from now on if needed.

I have had a few contractions and taken my terbutaline 2 times(prescribed for as needed), but otherwise feeling okay. It is amazing how not walking much since Tuesday can make you so weak. Yesterday I ventured outside to the backyard in a camping chair to watch Madison play. It felt so good to be in the sun. I cannot be upright much more than that or I get pretty crampy.

Matt has been taking excellent care of Madison and I. He is doing great on the house as well. I am so blessed to have such a great husband. Madison is doing great as well. I think she is just glad to have mommy home. She has been very understanding of me not being able to get off the couch much. She was glad to get to play in the sun yesterday. Matt put together her trike for her. She has been talking all morning about riding it again today. We have several play dates lined up in the mornings this week so I will not be alone with her. She is looking forward to having kids come to play.

I will try to post pics of the last few weeks later on. We got back our pregnancy family pictures this week as well. Watch for more to come.
Thank you again for all the prayers!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails